26 April 2010

New kit is coming...and winners!


Hello my friends:)

I hope that you had a pretty weekend.  Outside my window there is beautiful sun and great air...
This weather gives us joy, fresh colors and makes us feel the Just Like Heaven :).
Do you remember the song The Cure? Perhaps do you remember a romantic and funny movie with Reese Witherspoon? If not, you have homework to do hehehe.

My sweet boy :

credits: photo by Lukas

You have an amazing imagination and you wrote so beautiful a titles, wow. 
But you know the right name of my new kit...and winners:
 Mina
Ingrid

Congratulations!

Mina, Ingrid and all other participants please write me an e-mail:
strawberriesdesigns@gmail.com 
2 lucky winners will receive  kit Just Like Heaven and 
others will receive consolation prizes in the form template and banner blog:)

Thank you for great fun and kind words.
Please come back tomorrow. There will be surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...