26 May 2010

New shop and Sale!

Hello, hello my friends:)

Do you remember me yet? I hope, that yes...
I have good news today. My others products you can find in my new shop:

Now, on the good start all ma products are 40% off.
 
I would like to thank you for the invitation, wonderful Melanie and great for all girls welcome! I hope that we will together good be working and good fun.


You can find there for example new Papers Vol.18

Buy here.








Today I invite you here too:)




And new Papers Vol.17







I invite soon. You can find here new products, promotions and freebies:)
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new store...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in new store... i keep my fingers crossed xxx :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...