09 December 2010

Winners, new members in my CT, and new pages.


Hello everyone:)

First, I would like to thank you for lots of birthday wishes
on Facebook, mail, here and also so nice words
for my new kit Winter Joy.
I can see, that you have also big Winter...
And I hope, that the Forest Sleigh Rides pretty fit in our winter climate:)

 And now the happy winners:

Bellanutka
Sandra
Virjul

Congratulations!
Girls, please send me e-mail:
strawberriesdesigns@gmail.com
and in response receive Joy Winter kit.

If you haven't won this kit yet, do not worry. Here, you'll find next chance.


Well, among the many fantastic proposals cooperation, I had to pick just a little.
Here are the new members who will support my Creative Team:

Lola
Sue
Tonaphi
Mummyd
Kayla
Joe
Olenkamaja
Iwonakra
Denny
Saphir
Helgazlata
Filo
Joanne
Kim
Sarah
MelCrea

Congratulations!
Thank you for all mails and kind words.
You are very, very wonderful.
Please don't worry, if you don't succeed this time.
You may try again next time.

Now with pleasure I saw you new layouts from Winter Joy:

 by mum2amelie

by Dytka

by Helgazlata

by KatarzynaAnna

by Maaarcia

by Monika

by Novaczka

by Nath

by Zaza

by Pacina

Thank you for your amazing works!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, just read the email and your post and I want to thank you for this wonderful award, is for me extremely pleasant surprise, thank you again and I am glad that I can realize my ideas for your kit

    Greetings
    and kisses
    BELLANUTKA :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    did you receive my email for the kit that i won?! can`t waith to play with it :D

    regards sandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...