15 July 2011

Blog Train and new product


hello everybody:)

I hope do you have a wonderful week...
Welcome to the Shabby Pickle Blog Train!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!
Remember that at Shabby Pickle we are having a huge sale this weekend
to celebrate the Summer.
We also have a few games where you can win some amazing prizes
from the wonderful Shabby Pickle designers!!
So do pop over and check it all out.


Here's my freebie for you...
It's family product hehehe My son made with me flowers
and my husband made photos.
Rest only by me;)





Your next stop is SPIRULA'S blog:


Today I have for you also my new papers:)
All files are 3600x3600px and 300 DPI.
These papers are for commercial use and personal use.


available here
Now is 40% off!








  

I hope do you like a little these products...
Don't miss this - all my products are 40% off!
Have a good fun!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Contribution. GREAT flowers from your son. He is as talented as Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No się Pani postarała :)
    Świetne freebie, a papiery fantastyczne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pati, co za wspaniałe freebie. A papierki pierwsza klasa - są boskie :)

    Buziaczki
    Justyna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...