04 November 2011

New product and Digital Scrapbooking Day freebie


Hello, hello,

Today is very nice day for us.
When you love digital scrapbooking today you will be really happy:)
I have for you few offers. One of them are new Templates Vol.1


available here


Please, look at our pages from these templates:




Thank you girls!


To make this day even better I have for you a little freebie:

 

Now is for all my fans:
download


All products in the Shabby are 50% off


I invite you to my store


 There is chance to win Templates Vol.1 only today.
Simply leave me a comment here.
I will come back tomorrow and pick the winners:)


Have a wonderful Digital Scrapbooking Day!


6 comments:

  1. Your templates are wonderful, as are the layouts your CT created, stunning.
    Thank you so much for the freebie and chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Templates! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely templates ! Thank you for the chance and happy iDSD !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ciekawe mapki :) kazda ma swój urok i to jest najlepsze :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im new beginer of scrapp, very interesting templates. I will come beck here soon :)

    Nice page, nice grafic

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...